Do your best with less: Efficiency tools for maintenance leaders
ATTENDEES QUALIFY FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
The performance of technicians, engineers and plant managers in manufacturing enterprises is under more scrutiny than ever in the current economic climate, which makes it all the more important for these professionals to have the appropriate tools and technology to streamline processes, promote lean/efficient practices and provide the necessary level of insight into the key performance indicators they are measured on.
Tune into this webcast to take advantage of some tips to help increase efficiency, staff productivity, levels of service, health and safety, and regulatory compliance, leveraging a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system), which acts as the single source of truth for running more efficient maintenance operations.
We understand your passion, drive and need to succeed and that the bar for maintenance operations leaders has never been higher. With that, we can help you find creative ways to work smarter and more efficiently – to truly do best with less.
Join our webcast for insight into the connected tools needed to kickstart efficiency improvement.
- Learn the keys to organizing maintenance processes, increasing maintenance productivity 28%
- Explore streamlined inventory needs, saving 19% in critical spares/inventory costs
- Examine better energy management, saving 20% on utility costs
- See solutions that extend asset life and optimize capital production asset planning
- Learn proven methods for more efficient maintenance operations in turbulent times
Paul Lachance, Senior Manufacturing Advisor, Dude Solutions
Kevin Parker, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology