Empowering Machine Builders for Virtual Factory Acceptance Tests
ATTENDEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
Manufacturers are increasingly requiring digital twins from their machine builders for virtual factory acceptance tests. By embracing game-changing technology from Siemens, machine builders can exceed these demands.
With our comprehensive digital twin solution and virtual commissioning, they can reduce their costs and time to market, and harness the layers of complexity and data in machine design. Specifically, they can create a 3D CAD model of a machine that simulates the machine’s real behavior, with the simulations controlled by a virtual PLC. Thanks to these tools, mechanical, electrical and automation engineers can work collaboratively to increase first-time quality.
This webcast will help machine builders embrace a virtual factory acceptance test and achieve the following.
- Learn the elements of a virtual factory acceptance test
- Identify and correct errors in the virtual world to improve machine quality
- Validate sequence of operations to avoid potential machine damage
- Train operators prior to installation and operation
- Enhance customer buying experiences by showcasing the machine’s digital twin
Scott Felber, NX Marketing Manager, Siemens Digital Industries Software
Colm Gavin, Portfolio Development Manager, Siemens Digital Industries Software
Mark Hoske, Content Manager, CFE Media & Technology