Exploring industrial wireless best practices
Learn the right formula to support your applications
ONE (1) CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOUR (PDH) AVAILABLE FOR ALL ATTENDEES.
5G, 4G, 3G phase outs, IEEE 802.11 wireless, proprietary wireless networks, wireless devices and sensor networks, widely enforced standards versus point solutions: What mix is best mix for industrial wireless applications to support current and future needs? Do you have a patchwork of applications through independent pilot projects and deployments that have become unwieldly to update, maintain or apply cybersecurity risk reduction? Do you know what’s being used? What are your policies and procedures? What industrial wireless networks are in place or needed? Review audience answers to poll question; participate in question-and-answer session.
- Determine maturity level/current/future plans for industrial wireless
- Examine technologies and standards for industrial wireless
- Learn to create migration/lifecycle plans for industrial wireless
- Consider industrial wireless cybersecurity best practices
- Look at industrial wireless case studies and lessons learned
Dean Fransen, CIM manager, CEC Controls, Wood
Laurie Cavanaugh, business development manager, E Technologies
Mark Hoske, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology