Factory Virtual Twin as a Service
Attendees qualify for a Certificate of Completion.
Global management consulting firms consistently agree that digital twins add substantial business value to a company’s performance – value that, once achieved, turbo-charges business indicators for customers, investors and other stakeholders. Unlike single-purpose digital twins created from data locked in one application, virtual twins draw on a pool of consolidated data to deliver consistent insights from concept to testing, sourcing, purchasing, manufacturing, supply chain management, service after the sale and continuous improvement.
Virtual twins offer many benefits. They help companies create better products with higher quality and fewer late-cycle changes. Discover new materials, design sustainable alternatives, and improve “green” chemical processes in a fraction of the time required for physical experiments. Reveal strategies for operating factories and supply chains more efficiently and sustainably. Expose unanticipated challenges in grand plans for everything from building a skyscraper to exploring outer space. Enable “what-if?” experimentation to hone in on the best answers to a challenge. Even serve as time machines, letting users anticipate the future and reexamine the past.
So why do fewer than 10% of companies use digital or virtual twins to achieve top- and bottom-line advantages for their businesses? * Source: Accenture
- Demonstrate the ease of implementing digital twin technology.
- Highlight various areas of manufacturing business suitable for starting digital twin implementation.
- Emphasize the accessibility of Virtual Twin as a service for companies of any size.
- Show that using a cloud-based approach simplifies deployment, particularly for small and mid-size manufacturers.
- Illustrate the scalability and adaptability of the digital twin technology alongside the business growth.
- Showcase the ability to innovate using digital twin technology.
- Encourage customers and prospects to plan for and implement digital twin technology.
- Promote the use of VTE as a service for experiencing the benefits and exploring further capabilities based on business needs.
Fabien Roger, Director Manufacturing Industries Sector, Dassault Systèmes
Prashanth Mysore, DELMIA Strategic Business Development Director, Dassault Systèmes
Chris Vavra, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology