How Superior Visibility Reduces Downtime and Optimizes Processes in Industrial Automation
ATTENDEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
Who changed the code? Was there even a code change?
When production stalls, it often leads to a blame game between software and hardware, code and machinery, engineers and operators. When even one hour of downtime can cost millions of dollars, just being able to determine whether or not a code change was made can have a dramatic impact on recovery speed.
Join us to discover the power of instant, actionable visibility into your code and the programs running on your machines. Modern toolsets available today can provide game-changing version control, automated backups of all running machines and devices, and the ability to rapidly visualize and understand all code changes. These capabilities deliver greater control over your operations, helping eliminate the guesswork and firefighting that drain efficiency and empower your teams to avoid downtime and recover quickly when it occurs.
With unparalleled visibility into your industrial automation projects, you can:
- Reduce downtime: fast and easy troubleshooting and maintenance
- Increase reliability and safety: improve code quality, identify potential issues prior to deployment
- Gain a competitive advantage: respond more quickly to production demands and shifting requirements
Experience a live demo with the experts!
See Copia’s intuitive web interface and desktop apps as we walk you through typical workflows for our source control and DeviceLink™ tools. You’ll discover how Copia delivers:
- Streamlined Workflows: Git-powered source control tracks all changes with highlighted rendering and commit messages for clear version history.
- Seamless Collaboration: Commit and push changes for immediate team access, with no cumbersome check-ins/outs, and real-time code review discussions.
- Comprehensive Project Visualization: View full projects or individual commits in our web app, without the need for an IDE.
- Proactive Error Detection and Recovery: Monitoring and automatically backing up running devices with a lightweight agent, viewing job histories on a dashboard.
- Customized Monitoring and Notifications: Keep track of changes and job histories with a dashboard that offers tailored alerts and reports.
- Learn how you can easily implement modern tools that enable you to take control of your industrial automation projects and focus on high-value work that drives your business forward.
- Understand how to decrease downtime and increase efficiencies with industrial automation.
- Explore modern toolsets to gain greater control over your operations.
Ben O'Rourke, CRO, Copia Automation
Kaitlin Lockridge, Technical Solutions Engineer, Copia Automation
David Miller, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology