How to overcome limits of outdated HMI hardware and software
ATTENDEES QUALIFY FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
End users and equipment manufacturers alike face common challenges and frustrations with outdated human-machine interface (HMI) hardware and software. Operators encounter deficiencies caused by antiquated hardware and software. Fortunately, it is possible to upgrade outdated HMI software and hardware to address long-term needs. You can now grow and scale HMIs in the age of complexity.
- Using HMI technology to overcome operator turnover
- Deploying real-time training locally at the machine
- Leveraging connectivity and remote access
- Accessing and integrating data that was previously unusable
- Explore the other benefits of HMI modernization
Brian Young, Northeast and Canada Regional Sales Manager, EXOR America
Mark Hoske, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology