Automate engineering processes with custom low-code solutions
Enabling Suppliers and EPCs to automate design processes, reduce time-to-value on assets, manage customer changes and satisfy unique customer specifications
As a maker of complex machinery and equipment, custom configurations of proven solutions are part of the sales cycle, right from the get-go.
This is the case regardless of how variation is addressed:
- Configure-to-order products with a defined set of supported variants
- More complex products with an exponential number of possible variations and combinations
- Engineer-to-order products that require new variants of parts and designs with each order.
Experts in design processes say these capabilities can produce bid and manufacturing packages in hours instead of weeks. A world-class product cycle management backbone optimizes design management.
- Exploring product and process automation without custom code
- Learning the benefits of automation
- Build your best practices into the design process itself for quicker, consistent execution
Jim Davies, Technical Solutions Consultant, Rulestream ETO Solution, Siemens PLM
Tony Boucher, Product Manager, Siemens Digital Industries Software
Kevin Parker, Content Manager, CFE Media & Technology