Why Oil & Gas Companies Need an Industrial Strength AI Platform
ATTENDEES QUALIFY FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
Not all artificial intelligence (AI) platforms are created equal. When it comes to empowering the oil & gas industry, some AI platforms will simply fail, without meeting important requirements. In this webcast, Canvass AI’s industry lead, Forogh Askari, will discuss the key capabilities oil & gas companies need when implementing an Industrial AI platform.
Forogh will also explore key challenges facing today’s oil & gas industry and how those challenges can be met using an industrial AI platform. Moreover, to ensure successful AI-backed operations in industrial environments, it’s critical to understand and consider oil & gas industry requirements and processes.
Attend this webcast to learn about real-world case studies of how AI is improving performance at leading oil and gas companies.
- Identify key challenges and AI solutions for the oil and gas industry
- State of digital readiness of the industry
- AI Platform requirements of the industry
- Why generic AI platforms fail
- Define an Industrial AI platform
- Making AI successful for oil and gas operations
Forogh Askari, AI Industry Lead, Canvass AI
Kevin Parker, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology