Battery-powered DIN-rail-mount wireless transmitter
Adalet Wireless’ DIN-rail-mount industrial wireless-system is now available with a battery powered transmitter option for applications with no available power source. The 1 W wireless transmitter offers a low-cost wireless option with the benefits of battery power for ease of installation and set-up. Users can now monitor application wirelessly with a battery life up to five years. Class I, Division 1 and rugged NEMA 4X versions also available.
• 1 watt transmit power;
• Range: to 3000 ft with no line of sight, 20 miles with line of sight and high gain antenna;
• No set up or programming required (factory programmed to specification);
• Data transmit interval set at factory from 1-60 sec;
• Frequency-hopping spread-spectrum technology;
• License-free 902-928 MHz ISM band;
• Factory adjustable transmit power from 1 mW to 1 W;
• Available inputs: analog, digital, thermocouple, RTD, or pressure; and
• Available outputs: RS-232, 4-20mA, and 0-5V.
— Richard Phelps, senior editor, Control Engineering