ioProject and SNAP PAC by Opto 22
ioProject Software SuiteioProject software gives you everything you need to complete yourautomation project quickly. Graphical interfaces are easy to use. I/O pointnames, variables, and commands are in plain English. A single tagnamedatabase is shared by all applications in the suite, so the tags you build forcontrol are immediately available for human-machine interface (HMI) andOPC use.
ioProject Software Suite ioProject software gives you everything you need to complete your automation project quickly. Graphical interfaces are easy to use. I/O point names, variables, and commands are in plain English. A single tagname database is shared by all applications in the suite, so the tags you build for control are immediately available for human-machine interface (HMI) and OPC use. ioProject Basic gives you all the software you need for most automation projects. ioProject Basic is included with your purchase of either an R-series or S-series SNAP PAC programmable automation controller.
• ioControl™ Basic—Flowchart-based programming tool for control applications, with OptoScript™ programming and subroutines
• ioDisplay™ Basic—HMI package for building operator interfaces for ioProject control systems, with alarming, trending, security, and more
• ioManager™—Tool for assigning IP addresses and configuring I/O units ioProject Professional adds more features and is available for separate purchase. It includes everything in ioProject Basic, plus the following:
• OptoOPCServer™—a fast, efficient OPC 2.0-compliant server to handle communications between multiple OPC clients and Opto 22 devices
• Options for Ethernet link redundancy or segmented networking • Support for legacy Opto 22 mistic