ioProject and SNAP PAC by Opto 22
ioProject Software SuiteioProject software gives you everything you need to complete yourautomation project quickly. Graphical interfaces are easy to use. I/O pointnames, variables, and commands are in plain English. A single tagnamedatabase is shared by all applications in the suite, so the tags you build forcontrol are immediately available for human-machine interface (HMI) andOPC use.
ioProject Software Suite ioProject software gives you everything you need to complete your automation project quickly. Graphical interfaces are easy to use. I/O point names, variables, and commands are in plain English. A single tagname database is shared by all applications in the suite, so the tags you build for control are immediately available for human-machine interface (HMI) and OPC use. ioProject Basic gives you all the software you need for most automation projects. ioProject Basic is included with your purchase of either an R-series or S-series SNAP PAC programmable automation controller.
• ioControl™ Basic—Flowchart-based programming tool for control applications, with OptoScript™ programming and subroutines
• ioDisplay™ Basic—HMI package for building operator interfaces for ioProject control systems, with alarming, trending, security, and more
• ioManager™—Tool for assigning IP addresses and configuring I/O units ioProject Professional adds more features and is available for separate purchase. It includes everything in ioProject Basic, plus the following:
• OptoOPCServer™—a fast, efficient OPC 2.0-compliant server to handle communications between multiple OPC clients and Opto 22 devices
• Options for Ethernet link redundancy or segmented networking • Support for legacy Opto 22 mistic
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.