CFE Media’s 2014 ARC Industry Forum coverage
Here we’ll update with our daily coverage of the 2014 ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Fla. Experts are presenting on the Internet of Things, predictive analytics, additive manufacturing, 3D visualization, and more. Check this page for CFE Media’s daily coverage and reactions to the show.
- Opening remarks: Andy Chatha, president, ARC Advisory Group, "The information-driven enterprise"
- Keynote Speaker: Sandy Vasser, facilities electrical and instrumentation manager, Exxon Mobil Development, "The automation challenge"
- Keynote Speaker: Donovan Waller, head of automation and remote monitoring, Anglo American, "The mining industry in transition."
- Executive panel on millennials in the workforce. Speakers included Andy Chatha of the ARC Advisory Group, Helmuth Ludwig of Siemens, Andreas Wernsdörfer of BASF, John Berra of Emerson, Carrie Schaller of Dow Chemical, and Kirk Goins of Comau Body Works.
- Session: "Lessons learned in the system-integrator-end-user customer relationship", Tom Braydich, former director of electrical engineering, Campbell Soup Co.
- Session: "Lessons learned in the system-integrator-end-user customer relationship", Jeff Shiepe, project engineer, Nestle
See www.arcweb.com for more information on the 2014 ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Fla.
-Jordan M. Schultz, associate content manager, CFE Media, Control Engineering, Plant Engineering, email@example.com.