Eaton cube, pancake style inductive sensors are easily installed, durable
Eaton’s cube and pancake style inductive sensors are designed for easy installation and durability. The E52Q cube and E56 pancake sensors come in industry-standard sizes, feature extended sensing ranges, and offer unique convenience features said to simplify installation and maintenance.
Cube and pancake style sensors are popular among automotive, metalworking, block and brick manufacturers, OEMs and manufacturers of heavy-duty trucks, trains and lifts.
• Sensing ranges up to 100 mm for pancake and 40 mm for cube;
• Heavy-duty construction and temperature ratings down to -40 °C to handle harsh sensing environments;
• Bright power and output status LEDs;
• Micro- or mini-connector options; and
• Competitive pricing targeted at OEM customers.
-Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering www.controleng.com
Read more at the Control Engineering industrial sensor channel .