Virtual factory acceptance tests for machine builders
Webcast: How to empower virtual factory acceptance tests for machine builders is the topic of a March 31 webcast. Here’s what you need to know and how to view the webcast, which seems even more relevant with remote work requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Work-at-home and social-distance requirements of the COVID-19 pandemic make collaborative software tools more relevant than ever. A March 31 Control Engineering webcast, “Empowering Machine Builders for Virtual Factory Acceptance Tests,” will explain how using digital twin and virtual commissioning tools can reduce costs and time to market, and harness the layers of complexity and data in machine design.
Learning objectives are:
- Learn the elements of a virtual factory acceptance test
- Identify and correct errors in the virtual world to improve machine quality
- Validate sequence of operations to avoid potential machine damage
- Train operators prior to installation and operation
- Enhance customer buying experiences by showcasing the machine’s digital twin.
Information is presented by Scott Felber, NX Marketing Manager, Siemens Digital Industries Software, and Colm Gavin, Portfolio Development Manager, Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Webcast is moderated by Mark Hoske, content manager, CFE Media and Technology and Control Engineering.
Also see COVID-19 engineering impacts coverage at https://www.controleng.com/manufacturer-health-wellness/