2009 Automation Integrator Guide
Control Engineering 2009 Automation Integrator Guide Table of Contents (December 2008 supplement)
Oak Brook, IL– Control Engineering Automation Integrator Guide 2009 names three System Integrators of the Year for 2009 in this December 2008 supplement – Recognizing the Best Integrators in the Business.
Other coverage in the annual guide includes
– Partnership develops first-of-its-kind document-handling control system;
– Gantry-Style Automated Accumulation;
– From IT integration to panel building, one mine at a time;
– Hatching distributed automation architectures; and
– Packaging supplier solves its ice cream headaches.
While the printed version was a supplement mailed with the December 2008 North American print edition, all elements of the guide are available at Control Engineering print edition digital archive available at www.controleng.com/archives. (Click into any issues, then select archive, top left.)
Advice from the winners, podcasts
| More need for outside engineering expertise, says HiTech Control Systems ;
How system integration goals influence future: JMP Engineering ; and
How to overcome the economy, grow with technology: Brock Solutions explains .
In related news, the three System Integrator of the Year winners offer advice.
Learn more and link to accompanying podcasts that range in duration from 3:50 minutes to 7:20 minutes. Read more then listen in, clicking through the links offered in the box above.
– Control Engineering News Desk