EC: SCADA Expert Vijeo Citect 2015
Vijeo Citect 2015 enables customers to unlock the true value of their process data. No matter whether the goal is to reduce production downtime, increase product quality, or reduce input costs by improving energy usage. Having a flexible, reliable and scalable SCADA system as a cornerstone for process data acquisition is paramount.
- A new alarm system architecture provides across-the-board performance improvements; up to 90% improvement over previous versions. Native sequence of events (SOE) and alarm summary views of data ensure that operators have immediate access to process-critical information, in a format which meets their needs. Alarm counts further provide a powerful means for operators to quickly hone in on the root cause of an issue.
- Project backup, maintenance and upgrade has been streamlined to reduce engineering effort.
- Extensibility via Microsoft .NET Framework allow users to interface directly with external Microsoft .NET assemblies through the Cicode programming language. This enables an extension of functionality and interoperability by leveraging Microsoft technologies.
- Native capability to Run-as-a-Windows service, allows customers to automate server operation on hardware start-up and continuous server operation across multiple user logins. Combined with support for Virtualized environments, Vijeo Citect 2015 supports customers IT/OT convergence strategies.
- Interoperability with the myriad of applications in our extensive industrial software portfolio (including mobile reporting, multi-tier historian and alarm analytics) provides context to process data, delivering meaningful and actionable insights.
Schneider Electric, http://software.schneider-electric.com