Robotics group names 2015 board of directors
The 2015 RIA Board of Directors election results were announced during the A3 Business Forum in Orlando, Fla. Winners of the election include:
- Supplier Category – John Clark, Epson America; Tim DeRosset, Yaskawa Motoman; Joe Gemma, KUKA Robotics; and Scott Eckert, Rethink Robotics.
- Integrator Category – Chuck Keibler, Genesis Systems Group; Scot Lindemann, JR Automation; Pete Squires, Schneider Packaging Equipment; and Earl Wohlrab, Itelligrated Systems.
- User Category – Dana Komin, General Motors; Mark Lewandowski, Procter & Gamble; and John Dulchinos, Jabil.
- Researchers – Steve Rock, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
The RIA Board Executive Committee in 2015 includes:
- Chair Stu Shepherd, KUKA Robotics
- Past Chair Catherine Morris, ATI Industrial Automation
- First Vice Chair Mike Jacobs, Applied Manufacturing Technologies
- Second Vice Chair Mick Estes, FANUC America
- Secretary Curtis Richardson, Spirit Aerosystems
- RIA President Jeff Burnstein.
The remaining board members for 2015 include John Bubnikovich, ABB; Henrik Christensen, Georgia Institute of Technology; and Dean Elkins, Yaskawa Motoman.
Robotic Industries Association (RIA)
– Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering robotics stories.