Top 5 Manufacturing Business Technology stories for December 2009
Handheld computing, supply chain integration, social media impact, getting value from information technology, and digital design software were among leading concerns.
Leading interests among Manufacturing Business Technology site readers this month include handheld computing, supply chain integration, social media impact, getting value from information technology, and digital design software.
The top five articles read at Manufacturing Business Technology during December 2009 (to date) reflect interest in:
1. Embedded devices and handheld computing with Intel's acquisition of Wind River ;
2. Manufacturing IT's relation to Walmart's tighter supply chain integration ;
3. Social media impact on enterprise resource planning ;
4. Research on social media and ERP ;
5. Value that IT departments bring (or don't bring) to an enterprise ;
Also ranking high among readers was interest in new technologies:
- Digital design at Lockheed Martin ; and a
- Photovoltaic installation at Schneider Electric Palatine .
- Mark T. Hoske, online products editor, Manufacturing Business Technology , MBT, www.mbtmag.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners