2012 Engineers’ Choice nomination deadline is Oct. 19, 2011
Automation industry vendors may submit Engineers’ Choice Award product nominations until noon central time on by noon Oct. 19, 2011 (Wednesday), extended from Oct. 14, 2011 (Friday). With added coverage in print, in email newsletters, and online, this is an extraordinary opportunity to put your best technologies in front of Control Engineering subscribers, and the wider world of automation and controls.
- All nominations get additional exposure through subscriber and reader voting;
- All nominated products accepted as appropriate (meeting guidelines) will receive a "Finalist" logo, and be posted online at www.controleng.com; in November’s monthly edition, in newsletters, and online, subscribers will be encouraged to review nominees and vote.
- Leading vote-getters among subscribers get an Engineers’ Choice Award; runners-up get an Honorable Mention; each get an appropriate logo to use in association with the product.
- February 2012 monthly issue and newsletters will highlight winning technologies; links to all products remain on the awards page;
- Representatives are invited to our Automation Summit and award ceremony;
- Nominate your product below and / or learn more about the program below.
Awards and categories explained
Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering‘s print and online subscribers. Survey respondents are asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
By request, categories for Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Awards for 2012 have been expanded – learn more and link to the 2011 winners.