CSIA adds new members
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced the following companies have recently joined the association, become certified, or become recertified.
New integrator members include:
- Broughton Technology Consultants LLC, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Burrow Global Services LLC, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Custom Automation Inc., Mesa, Ariz., U.S.
- EleMech Inc., Aurora, Ill., U.S.
- Eramosa Engineering Inc., Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- INDEFF Group, Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
- Ingenieria Avanzada de Colombia Ltda, Bogota, Colombia
- NewBotic Corporation, Thompson, Conn., U.S.
- Nexon Automation SA de CV, Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila, Mexico
- Sahoma Controlware, LLC, Oklahoma City, Okla., U.S.
- Searchlight, LLC, Mansfield, Ohio, U.S.
- Silver Lake Systems & Design, Rincon, Ga., U.S.
- Transcode International Technologies Limited, Hunzenschwil, Aargau, Switzerland
New partners include:
- Festo, Hauppauge, N.Y., U.S.
- InduSoft, Inc., Austin, Texas, U.S.
- Productividad en el Origen, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Saginaw Control & Engineering, Inc., Saginaw, Mich., U.S.
- Tatsoft, LLC, Houston, Texas, U.S.
Newly certified members are:
- M.C. Dean/CIM Automation Systems, Dulles, Va., U.S.
- Polytron Inc., Duluth, Ga., U.S.
The following members recently became recertified:
- Bachelor Controls Inc., Sabetha, Kan., U.S.
- Martin Control Systems Inc., Dublin, Ohio, U.S.
- M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Harrisonburg, Va., U.S.
- M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Johnson City, Tenn., U.S.
- M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Richmond, Va., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
– Edited by Control Engineering, Plant Engineering, CFE media. See other system integration developments.