CSIA: Newly certified members, news
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) has announced that ADM Systems Engineering, with locations in St. John, New Brunswick, and Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Industrial Automation Group, Modesto, Calif. recently became CSIA Certified.
In other membership news, the following control system integrators recently joined the association as associate members:
- Apex Controls, Inc., Hudsonville, Mich.
- Automated Control Solutions Ltd, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, U.K.
- Control Infotech, Inc., Morrisville, N.C.
- EnteGreat, Inc., Vestavia Hills, Ala.
- Kamati Ltda, Yumbo, Valle, Colombia
- Winchester Industrial Controls, Terryville, Conn.
New participating members include:
- Diseno Electronico y Automatizacion SA de CV, Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Dolphin Ingenieria Ltd, Bogota, DC, Colombia
- Falcon Ingenieria, San Pedro Sula, Cortes, Honduras
- Kingsbury, an Optimation Company, Rush, N.Y.
ADM Systems Engineering, Ltd. – Halifax, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, joined as a certified branch office. Microscan Systems, Inc., Reston, Wash. is a new partner member.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: general management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators committed to delivering the level of quality, performance and long-term support their customers expect.