Industrial panel UPS for manufacturing, water, wastewater, automation applications
The DIN Rail Industrial Panel UPS by Schneider Electric features an integrated dry contact and hardwired IO and is designed for industrial segment and automation control markets.
Schneider Electric’s DIN Rail Industrial Panel UPS (uninterruptible power supply), is designed for system integrators in various industrial market segments such as manufacturing, water/waste water, and automation controls markets. The unit provides 500VA of power and features an integrated dry contact input/output (I/O) that provides battery status and emergency power off without an additional accessory. Integrated temperature-compensated battery charging prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature while an automatic battery self-test enables early detection and identification when a battery needs replacement. A knock out feature in the chassis wall and floor allows for connecting the battery externally to the UPS to meet NEC 480.9(A) compliance and other regional electrical codes.
Additional features of the DIN Rail UPS include:
- Hardwired I/O
- Internal or external battery installation options; 3 m cable included for external installation
- SmartSlot for optional, alternate communication accessory cards such as network management or Modbus
- Replaceable batteries that can be installed by the user, eliminating the need for a specialized technician
- Hot-swappable batteries for reduced downtime, which can be replaced even while the UPS is operating on utility power
- DB-9 Serial Port Communications RS232 protocol
- LED status indicators which alerts users to the state of the UPS: on-line, on-battery, battery disconnected, or battery needs to be replaced
- Audible alarms to notify users of the following conditions: on-battery, low battery, replace battery