Statistical process control software predicts quality problems
Invensys Operations Management has enhanced its QI Analyst SPC software. The new release brings support for the Microsoft Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 operating systems in 32 and 64 bit versions. Additionally it provides support for latest database technologies like SQL Server 2008 R2 and Oracle 11G R2.
Wonderware’s QI Analyst 8.0 software provides a complete SPC software system, combining ease of use, powerful statistical techniques, real-time communications to shop-floor systems and data source openness that empowers every operations team member, from operators to quality professionals to decision makers. QI Analyst software gives manufacturers the ability to monitor process variation in real time, which is an important indicator of product quality. Using powerful SPC analysis techniques, operators and plant decision makers can make immediate online adjustments that proactively ensure production quality and consistency. In addition, QI Analyst software can leverage historical data from most data sources within the plant, helping to transform common process data into actionable process information. The software can quickly analyze data, plot variations and provide information about the performance of critical plant processes.
- Complete range of real-time and historical SPC charts and alarms;
- User-configurable SPC rules;
- Broad connectivity to plant data sources;
- Integration to ArchestrA Platform, InTouch HMI and Wonderware Historian;
- Powerful background monitoring of process data;
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 ready.
Invensys Operations Management
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com