The CyTime Sequence of Events Recorder (SER) provides precise 1 millisecond time-stamped event reporting for 32 channels to enable root-cause analysis and advanced system diagnostics. It also provides time synchronization to downstream devices with support for several time protocols such as precision time protocol (PTP) and IRIG-B.
- Color touchscreen: The SER-32e has a large 4.3” color touchscreen for easier menu navigation, device setup, diagnostics and input status.
- Time synchronization: Supports Precision Time Protocol (PTP), IRIG-B, DCF77, Network Time Protocol (NTP), Modbus TCP/IP, 1 per 10 and ASCII RS-485.
- Embedded web server: Connect over Ethernet via a standard secure web browser (HTTPS), with no proprietary software needed.
- Fully encrypted (256-bit) communications for configuration and data exchange.
- Easy integration: With support for Modbus TCP and/or RESTful API, data is easily integrated into any SCADA, Power Monitoring and Building Management System.
- Extended control power ride-through: An extended control power ride-through to ensure critical events are captured during power loss/outage.
- Expansion slots: The SER-32e also includes 2 expansion slots to support future expansion modules adding up to 16 additional inputs or outputs.
For more information on this product visit New Products For Engineers.