EC: Perspecto Control Panel with Target Visualization
Hardware - Integrated HMI controllers: Perspecto CP TV merges HMI visualization and PLC logic into a touch-sensitive control panel, reducing costs and development time. This is a Control Engineering 2013 Engineers' Choice finalist.
PERSPECTO Control Panel with Target Visualization (CP TV) eliminates the need for separate PLC and HMI hardware/software by combining an HMI and PLC into one package. Programmed with a single programming tool, WAGO-I/O-PRO, this all-in-one system features extensive communication interface ports, tight integration with the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM and more.
- PERSPECTO CP TV HMI + PLC
- Choose from five sizes of TFT touch screens: 3.5, 5.7, 10.4, 12.1 and 15 inch.
- Scalable performance up to 1.6 GHz, 256 MB of RAM and 128 MB of Flash memory.
- Broad selection of ports: Ethernet (Modbus/TCP), CAN (CANopen, J1939), USB, RS-485 and RS-232.
- Removable memory expansion (up to 2 GB) for program back-up and restore.
- Built-in Web server for remote access and network-wide streaming of dynamic HMI screens.
- Internet protocol support: HTTP, DHCP, SNTP, FTP and SNMP.
- Access to more than 450 (IP20 and IP67) I/O modules from the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM.
- WAGO-I/O-PRO Logic and Graphics Editor.
- All-in-one logic programming and graphic screen editing software.
- Supports all six IEC 61131 programming languages: Function Block Diagram, Ladder Diagram, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart, Instruction List and Continuous Function Chart.
- Point-and-click assignment of PLC variables and graphic elements.
- Troubleshooting tools: simulation, debugging, online changes, sample trace and more.
- Pre-built function block and industrial graphic libraries.
- Offered as a site license with no upgrades or technical support fees.
Designed to reduce engineering development time, reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary hardware, as well as reduce support and maintenance costs, PERSPECTO CP TV enables simplified control system architecture. This powerful combination makes all-in-one, HMI + PLC technology a compelling alternative to more traditional options.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.