Panel and group discussions on IIoT, cyber security at ARC forum
GE Digital and Wurldtech are hosting a luncheon at the 20th Annual ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Fla., on Wednesday, February 10. During the forum, GE Digital and Wurldtech will host a breakfast and lunch where speakers will address topics about the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Executives, customers and ARC analysts will share industry expertise about digital industry and how to secure critical infrastructure with network whitelisting in today’s connected, high-risk environment.
The speakers will address topics about the strength and innovation of the Industrial Internet including:
Becoming a Digital Industrial Breakfast, Wednesday, February 10 at 7:00 a.m. in the Coral A/B Room
GE Digital executives will address the recent developments where the boundaries between enterprises, industries, geographies and hardware and software are fading.
Forward Looking Technologies: Network Whitelisting Lunch Panel Discussion, Wednesday, February 10 at 12 p.m. in the Coral A/B Room
Four industry experts will speak during a lunch panel discussion. "Forward Looking Technologies: Network Whitelisting.”
- Sid Snitkin, vice president & general manager, Enterprise Services at ARC Advisory Group
- Paul Rogers, president & CEO, Wurldtech and general manager of GE Industrial Cyber Security;
- Nate Kube, chief technology officer and a founder of Wurldtech; and
- Rob Garry, Chief Engineer Controls and Product Cyber for GE Power.
These experts will share their thoughts on the use and application of network whitelisting technologies to help operators manage and protect their critical infrastructures. The panel will be moderated by Craig Resnick, Vice President of Consulting, ARC Advisory Group.
– Edited from a joint GE Digital and Wurldtech press release by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering industrial networking stories.