2020 System Integrator of the Year award winners announced
The 2020 System Integrator of the Year awards have been announced by CFE Media, which presents the annual awards, to recognize the contributions of system integrators in the growth of manufacturing technologies.
The 2020 System Integrator of the Year award winners are:
- Matrix Technologies Inc., Maumee, Ohio (Large System Integrator Category)
- Malisko Engineering Inc., St. Louis (Mid-Sized Integrator Category)
- Automationnth, Lavergne, Tenn. (Small System Integrator Category)
The 2020 System Integrator of the Year recipients were selected by industry experts and CFE Media from nominations from within the industry. Interviews with each of the System Integrator of the Year award winners are featured in the annual Global System Integrator Report published by CFE Media and distributed in the December issues of Control Engineering and Plant Engineering magazines.
The winners also will be recognized at the annual conference of the Control System Integrator Association (CSIA) at its annual conference May 18-22, 2019, in New Orleans.
Meet the 2020 System Integrator of the Year judges:
The annual process of judging the System Integrator of the Year awards is inspiring and difficult. There are many great integrators out there. Choosing among them was challenging for this year’s eight judges. They are:
- Paul Barnard, insurance program manager and program manager for International Society of Automation (ISA), and program manager for Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Dennis Brandl, chief consultant, BR&L Consulting
- Don Roberts, principal, Exotek LLC
- Shari Worthington, president, Telesian Technology; professor of practice and PhD candidate, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
- Steve Rourke, CEO, CFE Media and Technology
- Mark Hoske, content manager, Control Engineering
- Kevin Parker, senior contributing editor, Oil & Gas Engineering
- Jack Smith, managing editor, Plant Engineering