Bridging the Gap: Edge to Cloud MES
How Edge Computing helps integrate HMI/SCADA, MES, enterprise, and the cloud
ATTENDEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
Enhance operational excellence by using manufacturing execution systems (MES) to bridge the gap between human-machine interface/supervisory control and data acquisitions (HMI/SCADA) systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP), the enterprise, and the cloud — ensuring efficient decision-making and visibility.
The landscape of modern manufacturing revolves around MES functionality, a fundamental need for trust in the data, a secure infrastructure, and a growing emphasis on incorporating intelligence and analytics into today’s integrated ecosystem of applications.
Join us to hear leading industry experts discuss how Edge Computing helps manufacturers overcome today’s integration, complexity, maintenance, training, cost, and cybersecurity challenges.
- Understand how manufacturers are using Edge Computing to foster IT and OT team collaboration
- Navigate the complexities of HMI/SCADA, MES, and ERP integration to unlock operational potential
- Learn to recognize the impact of data on manufacturing and emphasize its importance in analytics, acquisition, management, trust, data accessibility, and cybersecurity
- Unlock the power of downtime monitoring for enhanced manufacturing efficiency and insights
- Navigate supply chain challenges, regulatory compliance, digital transformation, and traceability imperatives
Jason Andersen, Vice President, Business Line Management, Stratus
Ron Harrison, President & Founder, Conperio Technology Solutions
Mark Hoske, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology